Applications close Friday 1st October 2021
and we will let you know if your application has been accepted in mid October.
The Cavendish Spring Market will run from 10-2pm on Saturday 13th November 2021
Vendors must be set up in place by 10am and stay until 2pm
Stall sites will be 3m by 3m and cost $20 for the day
Please click on the market vendor application form box below and email email@example.com with any additional queries.
What kind of stalls are we looking for?
Stalls related to spring, red gums and the environment will take priority as we have a limited number of sites available.
- flowers, natives and plants
- timber items, crafts etc.
- related crafts
- smoked meats,
- hats, sun protection, outdoor clothing
- sheep and wool products,
- eucalyptus and natural products,
- native animal related items,
- farming related products,
- local produce, eg. olives, preserves etc.
- items made from recycled materials
- Other items that may be relevant
RELEVANT COVID SAFE RULES WILL APPLY