The Red Gum Market Vendor Information
APPLICATIONS CLOSE SAT 8th February 2020
The Red Gum Market will be central to our Festival and will be open on Saturday 4th April- 10am until 4pm.
Red Gum Furniture Vendors will be located under cover at the Cavendish Primary School.
Vendors may choose to continue trading until our musicians wind up at 7pm please indicate on your application form if you would like to do this.
Vendors must be set up in place by 10am and stay until 4pm.
Stall sites will be 3m by 3m and cost $40 for the day
Please click on the vendor application form box below and email firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional queries.
What kind of stalls are we looking for?
Stalls related to red gums and the environment will take priority as we have a limited number of sites available.
- red gum/timber furniture, crafts etc.
- native and other plants
- related crafts
- smoked meats,
- hats, sun protection, outdoor clothing
- sheep and wool products,
- eucalyptus and natural products,
- native animal related items,
- farming related products,
- local produce, eg. olives, preserves etc.
- items made from recycled materials
- Other items that may be relevant