Food & drink vendor information
Saturday 23rd april 10am-7pm
Food and drink vendors will be located in various spots throughout the festival on SATURDAY 23rd APRIL 10am-7pm
- Vendors must be in place and set up by 10am and stay open until the Festival closes at 7pm.
- Vendors must have their own public liability insurance.
- Site fees are $65 plus $30 if power connection required.
- Applications must be received by 1st March 2022
- Sites will not be secured unless payment is received by 25th March 2022
- Site fees are non-refundable
- In the event of inclement weather the festival will still go ahead and alternative sites may be sourced. You will be notified of this in advance when possible.
- Due to the environmental nature of our festival we ask that you consider your packaging and utilise environmentally responsible packaging and utensils.
- We will hopefully be having a wash station where visitors can get crockery/cutlery and then wash them afterwards so would appreciate you utilising this resource as much as possible